10 things I have learned about myself in the past 4 weeks....
1) I am superstitious...never thought I was, like seriously I have let black cats go out in front of me my whole life...haha I am so scared of cats... whatever the colour I let them do whatever they want because, I hightail it out of there like nobodies business....mirrors....are you kidding me I am so clumsy I have broken tons of mirrors and never thought about the 7 year crisis....
I would love to tell everyone our "news" like every stinking detail...but something holds me back...I don't want to jinx anything~~
2) I am a total control freak....and this I can not control....hence another list...my last 2 post have contained "lists" :)
3) a bag of chips really does make me feel better!
4) with a big glass of red wine.....even better!
5) even though I am 35 years of age....I am still a zitty mess when I am stressed out!!
6) when I am super stressed I just add more jobs to my "list"....like building a house....offering more and more services at my salon....you know, just little stuff.....hehe
7) shopping makes me feel good too....window shopping, internet shopping, really any kind of shopping
8) I have the BEST family..... moms, dads, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews and cousins in the whole wide world!(oh grandparents too)...:)
9) I have the BEST friends....ones I have known my whole life, ones I have known for a short time, ones I have met through work, through the adoption networks, bloggy friends wherever....you keep me laughing, you keep me positive.....awesome!
10) and most importantly.....my husband.....I've said it before and I will say it again......you ROCK!!
okay sorry but that is it.....everything is going well.....keep all fingers and toes crossed....