Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2011

I'm back...I think!

It has been so long, so long since I have written here...yes I have given little updates here and there, but I have not been committed to this blog for a very long time. Why...why now when I am busier than I have ever been juggling a new baby and work, why now would I decide that it is time to commit to this again....who knows...but I decided that I needed to start this again...get these ramblings, sometimes crazy thoughts down on "paper"...I don't want to miss a thing right now....

What can I say, since I left you things have been crazy....the extreme highs and lows of 2011 would make even the writers of your favorite late afternoon soap opera's head spin...sometimes all I can do is laugh...thinking to myself, this could not just have happened...

There are times when I wake up and I am sure it has all been a dream, or a nightmare...

So I will start with the highs....obviously our beautiful baby girl...little miss "D"...she is perfect! I can't even tell you how wonderful and complete life feels now that she is here...what I thought might make me manic...the fact that we had 3 days to prepare for her arrival...the fact that I had to work full-time for the first 6 weeks of her life...the fact that two very career oriented people suddenly found themselves with a little being counting on them for everything...despite all of these things....I LOVE my life...I am super proud of T and I...I am surprised how everything has just fallen into place...perfectly....with the help of some very amazing family and friends...this wonderful, surprise addition has been the most amazing gift EVER!!!

So obviously, this has been amazing........

Now the lows...they have been low...when I think about these events, this is when I think I am living in some sort of sick nightmare...but then I remember so many others are living this same nightmare...we are not alone......sadly we have alot of company...I think I won't even "damage" this post with all the lows....maybe someday.....for now I am just going to be grateful that I have got my bloggin groove back.....

I plan to "see" you all very soon........

2 comments:

Laura Waters said...

I am glad you are getting back into the swing of things, there is nothing in the world more exciting than being a new mommy! Great to "meet" you!

StylinMom said...

Thanks Laura, it has been a wonderful adventure so far!!
Good to "meet" you to!
m