Pages

Monday, January 4, 2010

jewels........

okay so you must have known, it wouldn't be long until I had another obsession........another craft to fill my time...the stampin and scrappin is so yesterday....for now that is..I really think that is something I will do a ton of if we have a little one in our lives, but for now I need to put it to rest..you know you can only scrap T and I so often......:)

For the last little bit I have been thinking about something new to get into......I need to keep my hands and mind busy when they are not at work.......not an easy task for me.......I know most would say....geez take a break have a nap watch some TV, but I NEED something to do with my hands at all times it seems.........and lately that has been surfing..........and not the waves......the internet and really all if does is depress me.......so goodbye laptop........HELLO BEADS, and stones and sterling silver!!

That's right thanks to a friend who I was out with on New Years Eve...I have started to make some jewellery....and I love it....so fun and there are so many pretty things to buy...yes my favorite part of every craft....the shopping........

So here is a peek at my first creations.......and I am making more as I type......:)






m:)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love these pieces, Michelle. Looking forward to some new creations for my wardrobe. Love, Mom.

Anonymous said...

i REALLY love the style of the second one........

hint hint

StylinMom said...

haha....look at all the lurkers that have come out of the closet....lol lol
gotta love relatives....

xoxo

Unknown said...

These are amazing Michelle! Where do you get your supplies?

the "mom" said...

lol - i would hate to miss the "relatives coming our of the party" and the of course great fashion!!!
I am a brown and gold person - love red and turquoise and orange as well ... oh just in case you need to know lol lol .

seriously - I think you should sell them Michelle. you have great taste and everyone loves accessories.

Dionne said...

You made these? I am impressed! Great job!