Pages

Sunday, December 26, 2010

No Tears!

So here we are 10 to 10 on Boxing Day Eve....and I am proud to say that I have not had a cry.....now to be honest there where a few little tears last night but surprisingly they had nothing to do with adoption or babies or anything of the sort...surprise surprise........I feel good I feel really really proud that I made it through these few days without having a really bad moment.....

The best part of all of this is it wasn't a chore.....I feel like we have had a great Christmas...celebrating what is truly important.....not dwelling on the sad or the negative or what we wish we had, but being truly thankful and grateful for what we do have.....the amazing family and friends that support us through all of our trials and tribulations....all of our ups and downs.....they celebrate with us when something positive happens and console us when we have a down moment....this is what we celebrated this Christmas Season.....

For me this Christmas was a success....I made it through! I can't end this without saying that I hope and pray next Christmas will be different...I hope that we can feel the joy of having a baby join our family.....but one never knows....as long as we have each other I know we will be OK!

No comments: