Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

So as I was just brushing my teeth, looking in the mirror...feeling depressed seeing tiny tears trickle out the corners of my eyes....I had an "aha" moment....not sure when Oprah came over but somehow she got into my head space....

Here I have been cursing 2011....you know, I was so sure this was "going to be our year" blah blah blah....well I am here to tell you, that for more reasons than our failed adoption match this has yet to be my families year...I know we are only 2 months in you might be thinking how is that even possible, but believe me it has been intense.....

What came to me though was this...who says this isn't going to be our year....the great thing about this, is it's only March....man we have months and months to make this "OUR" year....so that's it....2011 is going to my families year......we are going to be healthy, strong all of our dreams and prayers are going to be answered whatever they might be....and when we ring in the new year on Jan 1st 2012...we are going to be saying...we made it and look at this......2011 was our YEAR!!

this is a post dedicated to my dad, mom, and bro...my favorite cousins and their dad...and of course my awesome husband "T"...
m
xoxo

1 comment:

Susan said...

Amen to that Michelle. Love, MOM