Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2009

cottage....before and after pics....

I have had some fellow blogging friends asking me to post some before and after pics of the cottage...so here they are!! We still have a ton of work to do in the backyard....gardening is going to be my new hobby....haha.....still have a huge learning curve to get through there!!
We are really enjoying the place so far....now all we are waiting for is some nice summer weather...so we can get those lounge chairs and a drink out that I have been promising T for the past 8 weeks.....lol..

































it has been tons of work...but so worth it!!!


m :)




4 comments:

Rebekah said...

It's really, really cute!! Wish we lived close enough to visit! :)

Dionne said...

Oh wow, Michelle - it looks great! How great for you, I agree with Rebekah - I wanna visit!

Brooke said...

wanna decorate my place? i love the sign hung above the bar stools! and the flowers beside your front door are gorgeous!

the "mom" said...

excellent !!!
looks very cozy and inviting..
congrats on a great get away!!!