Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Eating Clean.....

So "T" and I are just finishing up our 12 day super clean eating detox....yes our prep for our holiday coming up. We have done this before and have always felt SO much better after.....this time though I really wanted to find some new recipes that would make the 12 days a bit more exciting......and boy did I find some good ones.......so good that I will be making these recipes for a lot longer than 12 days....



I love this women!!!!

Thanks to my Aunt who recommended a wonderful roasted garlic and sweet potato soup recipe from one of Tosca's books.....she got me on the Tosca train...I raced out to our local book store and stocked up! I have spent hours scouring these books....besides the great recipes, the books have really awesome information about health, fitness and clean eating! I have already made 4 or 5 recipes and they are all so good and healthy....I have made many "clean" recipes in my day and believe me not any have tasted this good!!!

If any of you are still on a New Year's get fit kick...........go out and get one of Tosca's books...you will not be disappointed!!

m :)

8 comments:

Dionne said...

I have never tried a detox program before, but have been thinking about it. Some friends are on it, but I think I will wait until after the Superbowl - there's some good junk food to be had at Superbowl parties, lol.

Sheila's Adventures said...

I have this book and there are lots of great recipes.

Sheila's Adventures said...

I have this book too and there are great recipes. Enjoy.

Brooke said...

she has an amazing body, doesn't she?

i don't think i can eat clean, but i suppose its like anything else. you can do (most) anything that you have the motivation and the will to do.

J said...

I'm sold...I'm going out and buying this book!

the "mom" said...

glad you are enjoying it... what recipes have you tried???

i have tried the applesauce oatmeal muffins - these are HEALTHY and filling. I made them again today and they just taste like HEALTHY as there is no sugar. Eat with applesauce and all is good. tell me what you have tried.

TheFitnessFreak said...

Tosca is the best! I have all of her books and have learned so much from them. I'm glad you found her too : )

The Me/ The Wife/ The Mom said...

Based on your recommendation - I just purchased this book from Amazon. God willing, I'll still be motivated by the time the book arrives.

I'm a dirty eater :( However, I do participate heavily in a community garden with two other families and for the most part eat veggies that we have grown ourselves.


Your raves about the clean recipes sold me....I will give it a try. Thank you for sharing!