Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

Fun Facts Friday

1. I am sitting here on a bright but cold Friday morning, with little "d" on my lap watching her try to feed her breakfast to her favorite stuffed toy sheep Wooly...with Barney serenading us, in his oh so cheerful perfectly purple way....and I couldn't imagine being anywhere else!

2. I'm not sure if it is the change in the weather or what, but I can't seem to drag my arse out of bed in the morning to workout and even worse then that I have this sudden strong urge to cook and bake all sorts of comfy satisfying treats. Ughghg not a good combo!!

3. I only have 4 appointments left until Christmas Eve at work...this is causing me huge anxiety...I can't stand not being able to fit everyone in....blahhhhhh

4. I am so SO looking forward to our night out this Saturday with some of our friends....a. Can't wait to catch up with them, it is always too long in between visits b. We need to get out!!! Geesh this toddler play zone is wearing me down...lol lol not really but it will be nice to have some good ole adult company!!

5.  I made the best vegetable beef minestrone soup this week with our left over beef tenderloin from Thanksgiving(yes we served beef not turkey, which in many ways was a strange decision considering the recalls on beef and the fact that everyone loves turkey except T and I...oh we'll they came and they ate and I think left happy...lol) anyways here is the recipe....I used quinoa instead of orzo and it was delish but I am sure it would be super good with the orzo as well!!

6. This Wed I had to do an interview for our local newspaper, it is an article to promote our new day spa that we just added to our salon! It was so funny, my "interviewer" and i use that title lightly was not very prepared so it felt like I was doing all the talking and not being asked any questions!!! So we will see how this turns out....the worst part....he needed picture...of me...blahhhh the one time I wished I would have listened to my girlfriend explain how she does all those "poses" for the camera. I tried but it think it is going to be one big FAIL.

7. I bought leather type jeans last week?!?! Not sure what I was thinking!!


8. Here are a few things that I may attempt this weekend.





9. I am totally in love with this basement.....hmmm too soon for a redo???



I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!!
Enjoy!!!

I found this quote on pinterest this week and love it!

No comments: