Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

the mexican fiesta!!!!

So here are some pics from our friends BBQ on the weekend....mexican theme.....so fun! We had a great time.....and there is proof that I had a bathing suit on and went swimming.....I will say there was a bit of peer pressure with getting into the pool just as I had expected!!! lol man what is it with people these days.....hehe.....I couldn't believe how terrible the weather started out on Sat.....I thought to myself well wouldn't you know it....I have prayed for something to stop the swimming aspect of this party for years now and it has always been blazing hot...and now finally I get my nerve up and it is going to rain all day....geeezzzz....but luckily it cleared up in the afternoon and the rain stayed away........so in the pool I got...although I did wait until dark....:)


what a feast we had...mexican all the way....
Nicole, Julie and myself and lots and lots of candy.....:)

PROOF.....me in a bather, in the pool...in the dark.....lol
the five muskateers.....these 5 guys have known each other for over 30 years...and they still are best of friends....it is so awesome....do you like their matching facial hair!!!! haha
good times!

4 comments:

Erica said...

I love the mustaches! Those are so funny! Looks like a fun party, even with a bather. :)

Erica

Sally's World said...

yum (the food, not the facial hair lol)looks like a great day was had by all.

Dionne said...

Hahaha, love the mo's. And look at that yummy spread! Looks like you were all well-fed, and well-swam!

RB said...

It looks like fun!