Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2009

SCAMMERS!!

I will never ever understand this, in my whole entire life I will not get why people deliberately do things to hurt and confuse other people....why why why....

I like to refer to these people in my life as SCAMMERS...they have nothing else to do but write emails or leave phone messages about some "baby" that they have available for adoption.........so people like me, if they happen to catch me at the right moment get my hopes up...I start believing that it just might be possible to adopt a child from tim buk two....ughgh....just to paint the picture her for you....on my blackberry I have all my email addresses synced....the last email address I added was our contact email for all our online registries.....so this is on the very top of applications on my screen, so I see it as soon as I look at my device....so when I see a little red star to the far right of my blackberry shining brightly, my stomach is in knots...I can't get that app open fast enough.............so too finally open my mail and have it be some crazy E%$CA D(#L)$IN from India wanting my money for a baby, I am so ready to lose it .......give me a break.....come on....please people if you would just spend all this energy on something constructive you would be doing really well in this world.....

Now when these certain people catch me on a "good day" when I am feeling confident and feisty.....they have no hope............"shame on them" I say and they are sooooooo stupid....obviously they want $$$$$ guess what folks in Canada you can't even buy a potential birthmother a coffee...not even a box of chocolates or a card NOTHING NADA ZERO....so these idiots are sooooooooo wasting their time....let alone mine and my husbands and all the other couples out there receiving these bogus contacts....

I am sure that sometimes they have had success...obviously not even the worst people in the world are going to continue doing things like this without some success......so I feel so sad for anyone that has got caught up in a Scam..........I understand how it would happen....we are vulnerable.........it is the holidays...we all want to complete are families.....they know this...they know this is the time we are the weakest..........but I feel sad and (very gullible...lol) sometimes that there are people out there in this world that would take advantage of caring hopeful couples in this world!!!....I guess just another lesson in life.....it just isn't always fair!

"shame on them"
m

1 comment:

Lynnette said...

These type of people are just sick---- and have no idea how hurtful they are. We received emails but I just stopped opening them and put them to spam...