Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2009

WTF!!!!

excuse my language....especially to my Mom and MIL....but seriously that is all I have right now....straight profanity....WTH, WTF....ahhhhghghggh, I could just scream at the top of my lungs...actually funny enough I am so passed crying this week...all I can do right now is sit and slam the keys on this desktop in furry.....



tonight when i finally finished my gruelling day....I got an email....that was entitled IMPORTANT!!! from this stylist that just started with us this Monday.........my immediate thought was UH-OH....but I said to myself man Michelle, what is with all this negative thinking this week...stop it........so I opened up the email and started to read the message.........it started out with I need to talk to you in private ASAP...I have some unfortunate news...........ummmhmmmm as I sat there trying to induce some positive zen like thoughts...I knew this was not going to be good!!!

so I picked us the phone and dialed her number.........ahhh you think I am going to let this go until tomorrow you are crazy...that is one thing about me I will not put off until tomorrow..I need to know and deal with things as soon as they happen!!



Well you got it.....turns out my new stylist was offered a position at a office store in town and has decided to accept this position.....so she is finished....ha like as of right now.......#$&%.........it is just so disappointing....I really thought she had so much talent and potential....and we really needed her....considering my most senior stylist is away due to some complications with her pregnancy....damn.....I know we all have to do what is right for us and for our lives...it just really really sucks.........



So I know....everything happens for a reason, everything will turn out.........yes yes yes you all have been telling me that all year..........but seriously those popular cliche's are not helping right now.........I want to have a temper tantrum, I don't want to be mature right now...........after all the shit that has gone on this week...I seriously want to crawl into a ball and hide for about 5 days..........oh but wait I can't do that because I have to work to cover all the new time slots we had opened up for this girl...yeah there will be no time for a pity party.....because I will be at work......so just as a little warning....if there is anything that I am committed to doing in the near future....well I may not be there...I apologize in advance........ughghg

1 comment:

Giantspeedbump said...

Oh that totally SUCKS - why do people think it's okay to do this to employers? Not even the courtesy to give you week's notice? Wow.
Sorry you now have to pick up the slack.