Pages

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Adoption Connections....the place to be!!!


I just wanted to share with all of you, the most awesome online adoption site...Adoption Connections.....Shelley the owner is such a great person, very supportive! I am so happy that we have been able to register with her and are feeling really positive about it!


Here is the link to our profile page on this registry...Shelley did such a great job putting it together and her hints on the pictures that we should use were SO right on!!! We are thrilled with it!


Take a peek...


m:)


Also...I have had a few fellow bloggers asking me random questions lately....some about hair, adoption, what kind of mascara I use.....everything and anything.....so I thought I would open things up a bit......if you have a question for me ask away and I will do a post next week answering all your questions!!!


3 comments:

Rebekah said...

Pretty cool! Love all your pictures!

Oh, and I get very random questions too! I look forward to reading yours :).

Lynnette said...

oh!!I love our profile and your pictures...Very nice..

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

Your profile looks awesome! Great pictures you used. :)