Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

HO hum.........

hmmm....I just don't seem to have much to say right now.....

here are a few quick updates....

-"T" is away.....business in Vegas...
- I am working a TON....blah
- new stylist starts next week parttime
- meet with CAS on Monday to begin the registration process.... see where that might take us
- I'm getting a new vehicle.....just picked out a Toyota Venza...
- GiRLs weekend on Sat with some great girls....we have been friends since elementary school
- still have not heard anything from our BM email
- it's T's bday on Thurs.....hmm any ideas for a fun present.....geesh he should be the one giving presents seeing he is having fun is Vegas.....lol
- had a fun dinner with some girlfriends on Sunday.....we have discovered an awesome Thai takeout place in the city.....and they deliver.....nice!

I am totally getting into planning our Christmas Party....love it...however it costs too much money....it doesn't pay to be creative and have new ideas all the time.....lucky I'm working a ton or I would be out spending all the time!!
has anyone ever been to a party that had a popcorn bar???????? let me know what you thought of it.....this is my new brainstorm, the candy bar is soooo two years ago....lol...lol...can't wait!!!

Well that is it for now.......rather boring, nothing new......just keeping keepin' on.....:)
m

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Saw your comment on adoption voices and thought I would say hello. I am also new there.

Michelle
www.journeytomercy.blogspot.com

Dionne said...

Oooh Thai Takeout - yummmm!

And going to Vegas for Business! How fun!!! I wish I had your man's job!