Pages

Monday, December 8, 2008

how lucky...am I!!


Tonight was so much fun, I went out for dinner with my girlfriends! We just went downtown to a little Thai place..the resto was a bit sketch but the food was so good..but the best part was being out with these girls!!!

These 3 girls have been just the greatest friends to me for so long. We always have a great time together. Most of all though, we are always there for each other. I was reminising with them tonight, about when I called them to tell them that I had decided to leave(Steve).. within minutes these 3 were at my doorstep, and did not leave for I swear 2 weeks...lol. We played more boardgames and consummed I can't even imagine how many bags of chips that month....:)
I don't know what I would have done without them at that time in my life. They were the 3 that kept me going(besides of course my awesome family), they were the ones to pick me up again and got me back on track. We had so much fun, shed lots of tears together...and were just there for each other....


Well now it seems we have all grown up...one is expecting twins in a few months, another a baby in the spring...wow girls...when you think about it we have been through a ton of stuff together...and I for one couldn't have got through it without any of you!!!

Here's to all of you....
m :)

No comments: