Pages

Saturday, December 6, 2008

My DAD!

I'm finally getting these pics up of my Dad and his pride and joy....his old fuel truck!!

It is so awesome seeing my Dad so into something besides his work...for as long as I can remember my Dad has never really had anything that he really loves, besides his family and his work..which he has put every ounce of himself into for his whole life.... But honestly the man needed something else beside that....and this truck and his 82 or 83 chevy step-side pick-up are it...you should see him light up when he talks about them, it is so cute...
I have to say though....even though he LOVES his truck I do find it really amusing that Dad and his friend Larry T go into the local parades....hahahaha I don't know it just isn't something I ever thought I would witness...and I actually had to leave my client on Sat just so I could actually see it for my own eyes...and yep it was him in the flesh driving that truck waving to the crowd, with a big white snowman(Larry) handing out christmas treats right along beside him...it was great...

Thought I would share a few pics....loved it Dad...
love
m


No comments: