Pages

Monday, December 8, 2008

who has the SPIRIT??

So I have just arrived home from a morning of Shopping..now this isn't really different than most of my Monday mornings....I usually do all my running around on Mondays...Beauticians, groceries, maybe a bit of scrap shopping...liquor store..Winners...you get the drift here right...

Well I am just wondering does anyone work right now...man was it busy out there today..I guess with the upcoming season and all, everyone is out getting there shopping done.

So this got me to thinking as I started out and had to actually search for empty parking space at my normal joints...hmmm I think I'm feeling just a twinge of the Christmas Spirit here....could this be...so I quickly tuned into Q97.5 hoping for a really catcy Christmas tune and found my parking space...

So I went about my business with a new holiday spring in my step...only to be knocked down a few notches when I entered the mall....man what is wrong with people these days..obviously they are not feeling as giddy as I was about the day..no one was smiling, I had a women practically knock me down in the baking aisle for the last bag of sugar...Okay lady you can have it...wow...and then to top it all off as I was pulling out of my parking spot this man that I honestly DID NOT see when I went to back out started honking the horn so loudly at me and then gave me the finger....hmmm well that was a really nice "Christmasy" thing to do wasn't it!!!

So come on people...there are tons of folks out there having a bad day...believe me everyone has there problems right now....so just smile and be kind to each other...trust me you are going to feel much better after you give a girl a smile or a wave instead of raising your blood pressure about 50 notches over a parking lot...

After I recovered from the parking lot incident I drove away to the song "A Marshmallow World"...and decided that this was how I was going to approach this season..with kindness...I am going to smile and enjoy each and every day of it!!

Happy Monday
m :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's enough for me. I'm staying in Grand Bend until the New Year!!!LOL! Love, Mom