Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

16 things about me...right now!


Okay so who knew you could be tagged in blog land...but apparently you can, so here goes. I was tagged to write 16 things about myself that people may or may not know about me.....
So here it goes!

1. I love hot, spicy food.....and when I say that I mean my food has to be hot like if soup is supposed to be served hot then the temperature must almost burn my tongue, and spicy I just love red hot pepper flakes, curry paste anything HOT...

2. I totally think I am a rock star....as soon as Terry leaves the house, I blast my music and sing and dance into total oblivion....(I bet you are getting a really nice visual here)

3. I love "rubber candy" this includes licorice, gummies, sour keys...etc anything made out of the most artificial ingredients works great for me!!

4. I'm 34 years old and I still miss my parents when they go away....like right now(get home already people!!!!)

5. I am usually nervous...like right now I am nervous that my first client isn't going to like her hair...what the heck I have been doing it for years or when I have to make small talk at a party or something....yep there are butterflies in my stomach most of the time....

6. I am SO scared of cats....it is embarrassing!

7. I love, love, love my husband, he is my best friend, I just couldn't imagine life without him...if I am having a bad day, I just imagine talking to him and everything becomes alright again!!

8. I have a very small group of core people in my life that I would tell most things too...they are the best.

9. I love to be by myself...I love my own space!(thanks Dad for passing that on)!!

10. I am absolutely committed to exercising 6 days a week!

11. I go through phases, right now I am soooo into board games..yes old fashioned, like you used to play when you were a kid board games, but this will pass they always do...for instance I am pretty sure my wanting a HARLEY was a phase...although I do still think I look pretty good in black leather...ahhh love those chaps!!...

12. I hate everything from my hips down....my legs, my veins, my feet, my toes....YUCK!

13. My family is very important to me...immediate and extended...when they hurt I hurt!

14. I am proud of myself! I do think I have overcome some obstacles in my life, I have held my head up high and kept going even when I just wanted to crawl into a hole for about 10 years!

15. I love red wine...I love having a glass every night to calm my nerves....(my nerves please refer to #5)

16. My favourite movie is oh geez it is a tie.... The Sound of Music and Sixteen Candles....

okay everyone, if you are a blogger and have read this post consider yourself TAGGED....
Michelle

No comments: