Pages

Sunday, January 11, 2009

ChaLEAN Extreme

So I'm super excited to start my new training regime....I ordered it about a week ago and I am patiently waiting for it to arrive! I have been doing Turbo Jam videos by Chalene for quite a few years now. I started out with Beachbody Videos probably 8 or 9 years ago and absolutely love all there stuff! I have done Debbie Siebers stuff...Tony Horton Power90, Yoga Booty Ballet, and have a few others...but my all time fav, the one I always go back to is Turbo Jam...I just love it.
I will admit the first time I got it I tried it and put it away for about a month...it was just too complicated, I didn't feel like I had got any cardio in, the steps were just too "dancy" and confusing...I hauled it out about a month later and just started doing it for fun and have loved it ever since...4 years later...so when I heard that Chalene was coming out with a new workout..that was more focused on strength and was a true 90 day get you ass whipped back into shape program...I was all over it!

I just can't wait to get started...I had a client in the other day that has started it and just loves it...but said be prepared this is intense..yeah...you know that kind of nausea's feeling you get when you know you have had a really really great workout..this is it!! Can't wait!!!!

m

No comments: