Pages

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

another day.... another dollar!!!
















Well today has been fairly uneventful...work is crazy...the Christmas season is fast approaching. I am completely booked now until after the new year??? So now I am just trying to decide how many Mondays I feel like working in December...aghhh I really HATE working Mondays...it just makes it all a bit too much...working 13-14 hours a day and then adding a Monday to the mix...eeekkk...but knowing me I probably will add one or two...I just can't seem to say NO to my clients! I feel like they have all been so good to me.....

So Terry is one happy happy guy right now........his painting arrived...very cool. It looks so good in our living room..the colors are perfect. It is so great to see Terry so excited about something....he doesn't really ever have anything that he really really wants...unlike his lovely wife that everyday can think of something new that she needs...haha anyways it is so fun to see him "lovin" something....

I have a crazy week....I really don't like to do anything on "school nights" and this week I have something going on Thurs night and Fri night.....man I am going to be tired..lol yes, I do need a life!!! :) So I am soooo pumped about Thurs night...one of my clients that lives here in London has invited me Aveda rep to a gala at her house, she is having 60 different women from various walks of life there to network and a brand new wine is going to be launched at that night..apparently her husband is best friends with some big wine guy??? Anyways it should be so fun...I think I'm mostly excited to see her house...it sounds so awesome...so that should be a great night!

Thought I would share a few cards that I made yesterday...trying to get some Christmas cards done....:)
happy tues...
m

No comments: