Pages

Sunday, November 2, 2008

in the beginning!!

So here we go....I have decided to start my own blog. I'm not really sure why but I feel like it is time to start recording my daily thoughts, pictures and just the random goings on in my life. This is really not a blog that I think will attract too much attention, just a place where I can journal my stuff!!
So if anyone happens upon this blog, sorry it is so uneventful!! lol

I am a Hairsylist and I own and operate an Aveda Salon...I have 5 employees and the best clients EVER!! I love what I do..I have been in the business for over 16 years now and love it as much now as I did when I started. The most challenging part of my job now is just running a business that keeps growing everyday! Which is so awesome but it defiantly keeps me on my toes!!!

I have been married for about 2 and a half years now to the greatest guy ever. I have had a few interesting experiences with relationships in the past but I think they were all worth it to finally meet Terry!!! I think I am pretty lucky that he wants to spend the rest of his life with me!

We are in the process of adopting right now. We found out about 8 months ago that we would not be able to have children of our own, so right away we started the adoption process, and what a process it was!! We have been working with a social worker and have finished the home study process and are now just waiting...so hopefully sooner than later we will be lucky enough to be parents!!

A little about the stuff I do in my spare time....well I love to scrapbook...and shop and exercise??? I love anything creative, so I will probably be posting some pics of the many different things I create. From pics of clients new do's to the cards I make in my spare time.

Family is HUGE to me, I spend tons of time with our families. I come from a small family just the 4 of us, a younger brother Jon and my parents...Terry on the other hand is the youngest of 4 kids so there are tons in the family. It is so different for me but soooo fun!!!

Well that is about it for now...I will continue on from this day in my life....

Lots of packing to do we are leaving for Vegas on Tues....oh so much fun!!

No comments: