Pages

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Looking back...to look ahead....

WHAT I HAVE LEARNED IN THE PAST 10 YEARS!!!

01. The truth really DOES set you free.
02. Good girlfriends are a must in life.
03. Faith is one of the most important parts of religion.
04. It is okay to bask in the things that make you happy.
05. My " family" makes me blissful.
06. Standing up for what is right is more important than being liked.
07. I am always going to love food, it will never be easy, but I can do it!
08. Your view of the world is a reflection of what you are inside.
09. I love quiet.
10. I am stronger than I thought I could be.

In the past 10 years I have learned so many "life lessons" some have been easy... some very hard! One thing I know for sure is that the best things in life are worth waiting for!

This has been the year that I took a stand, the year I found amazing female friendships, the year I surrounded myself with uplifting and amazing people, the year I found myself, the year I said goodbye to old demons and unhealthy relationships, the year I spoke my truth, the year I found PEACE in my life.
And next year is going to be even better!

So I was looking at my facebook profile page and I came across a list I had written when I first joined facebook....I always find it interesting to look back and see what I was thinking at a certain point in my life....unfortunately I am not a good journal keeper so that isn't always possible!!! lol (hence the beginning of the blogging)!!!

happy sunday
m

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michelle:I don't think you realize what a creative insightful writer you are. Be aware that I may be using some of your stuff in my sermons. Couldn't agree more with you list of "10!" Talk to you tomorrow. Love, Mom.