Pages

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

leaving on a jet plane!!!


I'm heading into work for a few hours and then we are off to....Vegas baby!!! lol

I can't wait to get away for a few days...work has been CRAZY lately...which is a great thing. I just think I need to regroup before our busiest season, Christmas arrives!!

I know this is a busy few days for Terry but I do think just a change of scenery will be good for him. I know that his work is super stressful right now, and just getting away from that will be great!!

Mike and Julie are coming with us this time, and I am really looking forward to getting to know them better. They seem like such great, honest "normal" people. I am excited to spend some time with them! Oh and of course to have a shopping buddy!! :)

Yes there will be TONS of shopping....I have been saving all my tip $$ for the last few months...so now it is time to spend it!! (haha sorry Terry you are probably cringing right now) I have scoped out all my favorite shops and even checked to see if Vegas has a scrapbooking store!!! haha

Okay well that is all for now....It is 7:15 and I am off to Walmart to buy Terry a belt...man that is a whole other story!!

Happy Tuesday everyone!
M

No comments: